Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Hump Day! In today's video lesson, I've shown you some signs to help you get started if you're going to be working with a group of students. This lesson teaches you how to say "good morning" and "good night." I've also shown signs for family, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, dog, cat, fish, and bird. After this lesson, you'll be able to ask someone, "How old are you?", although I wouldn't suggest randomly walking up to a deaf adult and asking this question....save it for the kids! In the coming weeks and months, we'll get into more sentence structure and question and answer formats. I'd love to hear suggestions for what you want to learn!

1 comment:

  1. Did anyone notice that I had on 2 different earrings? Someone at work pointed it out to me. I couldn't go without earrings, so I rocked an odd look all day.

    ReplyDelete